Author Topic: PHP for Web Designers | PHP Video Tutorial for Beginners | The Complete Guide to  (Read 9240 times)

Offline admin

• VN Vet Sgt Maxx
  • Forum Founder - R.I.P
  • Captain Of My Soul
PHP for Web Designers | PHP Video Tutorial for Beginners 33Video playlist

there are many great reasons to learn PHP. You can reduce manual updates to webpages, get user input, and connect to a database of products or other information. But some web designers are intimidated by the theory and jargon. PHP for Web Designers is different. Author David Powers provides a gentle introduction to PHP, through a series of simple exercises that help you develop fully functional dynamic webpages—all powered by PHP. Learn how to reduce website maintenance by moving common page elements to external server-side include files, change content automatically depending on the date or time, display alternate text, gather user input from a form, and link to a database to display product information. The final chapter is dedicated to understanding error messages and fixing their root causes.

« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 01:21:43 AM by admin »
If You Seek, You Will Find! No matter what anyone Claims .. You Can do anything!
However if it's worth having, it takes real hard work and determination!
The one who wants you to progress is yourself.

Offline admin

• VN Vet Sgt Maxx
  • Forum Founder - R.I.P
  • Captain Of My Soul
Updated with a 33 video playlist!

maxx
If You Seek, You Will Find! No matter what anyone Claims .. You Can do anything!

Offline admin

• VN Vet Sgt Maxx
  • Forum Founder - R.I.P
  • Captain Of My Soul
Re: PHP Tutorials - Dynamic HTML Web pages using PHP [NEW]
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2016, 01:26:57 AM »
PHP Tutorials - Dynamic HTML Web pages using PHP