Author Topic: Before U Pay 4 a theme Please look around the Net!  (Read 3299 times)

Offline admin

• VN Vet Sgt Maxx
  • Forum Founder - R.I.P
  • Captain Of My Soul
Before U Pay 4 a theme Please look around the Net!
« on: November 12, 2016, 10:21:24 AM »
Before U Pay 4 a theme Please look around the Net!

1. pre made themes for W Press and other blog / CMS systems, are at times very high priced and what you see is not always what you get. (many are free)
2. if you know not how to work with and edit them, they made be for you.
3. if you are looking for a Theme, search for Free first, some sites will allow you to edit the content in real time, to you needs then, you can down load them in zip or file form.
4. I have tutorials and links on ways to work themes here at this site!
5. you may even find Theme creation software and or apps for Free or the same price as the so called pro themes available at that high cost.
6. pre made themes are going to appear the same on many sites out there, so your site will not be unique, by any means!

Note: Please search and look around, save your money if at all possible! :) _
A little work / knowledge, will prove and do you well!
If you want to learn the theme making, then you will need to do some work and learn a bit! :)

And the worst thing a newbie can do, is pay up to 159 bucks for a ready made theme, when you can get one free. You may also want to check this out for HTML responsive and modern themes, and this free windows app: http://smf.surfacethemes.com/index.php?topic=134.msg313;topicseen#new

Regards,
Maxx
« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 01:45:59 PM by admin »
If You Seek, You Will Find! No matter what anyone Claims .. You Can do anything!
However if it's worth having, it takes real hard work and determination!
The one who wants you to progress is yourself.