Author Topic: # 3 Be Informed  (Read 6154 times)

Offline admin

• VN Vet Sgt Maxx
  • Forum Founder - R.I.P
  • Captain Of My Soul
# 3 Be Informed
« on: November 14, 2015, 10:16:11 AM »
Be Informed
Some Of The Things You Can Doto prepare for the unexpected, such as assembling an emergency supply kit and making an emergency plan are the same regardless of the type of emergency. However, it’s important to stay informed about what might
happen and know what types of emergencies are likely to affect your region. For more information about specific types of emergencies, visit
www.ready.gov or call 1-800-BE-READY.

Be prepared to adapt this information to your personal circumstances and make every effort to follow instructions received from authorities on the scene. Above all, stay calm, be patient and think before you act. With these simple preparations,
you can be ready for the unexpected.  Prepare For Emergencies Now. Information For Older Americans.

« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 09:38:18 PM by admin »
If You Seek, You Will Find! No matter what anyone Claims .. You Can do anything!
However if it's worth having, it takes real hard work and determination!
The one who wants you to progress is yourself.

Offline Scrubmeister

• Administrator
Re: # 3 Be Informed
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2015, 06:54:57 AM »
Thanks for the ready.gov link Maxx. Lots of good stuff there.

We are a pretty mobile society today. You may find yourself visiting or living in an area that is unfamiliar. Need to prepare for whatever emergencies one may experience where ever you are.

Offline admin

• VN Vet Sgt Maxx
  • Forum Founder - R.I.P
  • Captain Of My Soul
Re: # 3 Be Informed
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2016, 03:21:24 PM »
« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 03:22:58 PM by admin »
If You Seek, You Will Find! No matter what anyone Claims .. You Can do anything!
However if it's worth having, it takes real hard work and determination!
The one who wants you to progress is yourself.