Author Topic: Before you dump your Flat Screen Tv for a smart TV!  (Read 2705 times)

Offline admin

• VN Vet Sgt Maxx
  • Forum Founder - R.I.P
  • Captain Of My Soul
Before you dump your Flat Screen Tv for a smart TV!
« on: December 24, 2016, 08:28:11 PM »
If your HD Flat Screen TV is working good, then you may want to consider getting the Amazon Fire stick! rather than purchasing another New set! I have one and may get another. They work great for me. Much easier to use than the Smart TV and you also get allot of free Movies shows on Amazon Prime originals. The cost is about 44.00 with Tax and free shipping ( at present time) It plugs into your extra HDMI jack !

All-New Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote | Streaming Media Player
  • The next generation of our bestselling Fire TV Stick. The most powerful streaming media player under $50–now with the Alexa Voice Remote.
  • Enjoy over 7,000 apps, games, and Alexa skills including Netflix, Hulu, HBO NOW, YouTube, Amazon Video, NBC, WatchESPN, Disney, and more. Subscription fees may apply.
  • Launch and control content with the included Alexa Voice Remote. Simply say, “Play Game of Thrones” or “Launch Netflix” and Alexa will respond instantly. Plus, play music, find movie show times, order a pizza, and more—just ask.
  • No cable or satellite? No problem. Watch the best of live TV and sports from AMC, HGTV, ESPN, FOX, and others with a subscription to Sling TV, or top-rated primetime shows with CBS All Access.
  • Find the best way to watch with universal search results from over 100 channels and apps including Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Video
  • Prime members get unlimited access to Prime Video, featuring thousands of movies and TV episodes at no additional cost. Plus, members can add over 90 premium and specialty channels like HBO and SHOWTIME—no cable or satellite subscription necessary.
  • Pick up where you left off. Bring hit shows and movies with you when you travel. Plug Fire TV Stick into any TV’s HDMI port, connect to Wi-Fi, and continue watching.
  • Play current favorites or quickly discover what to watch next directly from the Home screen.
You can also save money on the Sat / or cable TV Bills!
I do however recommend  your have high speed Internet for streaming of the Audio/Video programs.
With this you can install all network apps, like NBC ABC Fox and so on!
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 02:37:35 AM by admin »
If You Seek, You Will Find! No matter what anyone Claims .. You Can do anything!
However if it's worth having, it takes real hard work and determination!
The one who wants you to progress is yourself.