Author Topic: Eton - American Red Cross FRX2 Hand Turbine AM/FM/NOAA Weather Radio - Red  (Read 6285 times)

Offline admin

• VN Vet Sgt Maxx
  • Forum Founder - R.I.P
  • Captain Of My Soul
Eton - American Red Cross FRX2 Hand Turbine AM/FM/NOAA Weather Radio - Red

This Eton American Red Cross FRX2 ARCFRX2WXR radio features an analog AM/FM tuner with NOAA channels to inform you of weather conditions. The solar panel helps ensure reliable power, and the hand turbine lets you manually recharge the battery.  Product Features  Built-in AM/FM analog tuner with NOAA channels Keeps you informed with weather information.
   Hand turbine Along with a dynamo motor lets you power the radio by hand.
   Solar panel Helps restore power to the internal rechargeable NiMH battery throughout the day.
   USB mobile phone charger Allows you to charge your device on the go.
   Mini USB input Enables you to connect compatible devices.
   Headphone output For listening to the radio without disturbing others.
   LED flashlight Helps you navigate in poorly lit locations.
  Glow-in-the-dark locator Makes it easy to find the radio in the dark
cost around 40 dollars

« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 12:45:41 PM by admin »
If You Seek, You Will Find! No matter what anyone Claims .. You Can do anything!
However if it's worth having, it takes real hard work and determination!
The one who wants you to progress is yourself.

Offline admin

• VN Vet Sgt Maxx
  • Forum Founder - R.I.P
  • Captain Of My Soul
[2016 Upgraded Version] ELECLOVER Portable Dynamo Emergency Solar Crank AM/FM/NOAA(WB) Weather Radio with LED Flashlight, Cell Phone Portable Charger, Black
  • UPGRADED VERSION: Brighter & higher battery capacity.
  • 1 MINUTE CRANKING: It can last over 20 minutes of radio or 30 minutes of flashlight just by 1 minute cranking.
  • AM/FM/NOAA WEATHER RADIO: A preparedness radio with AM/FM/NOAA(WB) weather band stations.
  • MORE THAN A RADIO: A 60 lumen flashlight & a 1000mAh portable smartphone charger.
  • 3 POWER OPTIONS: A rechargeable li-ion battery, solar power, hand crank.

« Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 04:37:20 PM by admin »
If You Seek, You Will Find! No matter what anyone Claims .. You Can do anything!

Offline admin

• VN Vet Sgt Maxx
  • Forum Founder - R.I.P
  • Captain Of My Soul
Re: Eton FRX2 AM/FM Weather Radio:
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2016, 04:48:57 PM »
Be prepared at home, and on the go with the Eton FRX2. The compact multi-purpose FRX2 is a solar, DC or hand turbine powered AM/FM/NOAA weather radio with a USB smartphone charger.
 Eton FRX2 AM/FM Weather Radio:
  • AM/FM radio
  • All 7 NOAA weatherband channels
  • USB smartphone charger
  • Hand turbine and solar panel charging
  • LED flashlight
  • Glow-in-the-dark indicator
  • DC power input with included miniUSB cable
  • Headphone output
  • Color: American Red Cross Red
At Walmart!

Offline admin

• VN Vet Sgt Maxx
  • Forum Founder - R.I.P
  • Captain Of My Soul
Re: How to CHARGE your device with the FRX 2 WEATHER RADIO
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2016, 05:07:19 PM »
How to CHARGE your device with the FRX 2 WEATHER RADIO

THE FRX 2 is a compact hand turbine AM/FM/NOAA weather radio with USB smart phone charger and LED flashlight.

See the FRX 2 on the EtonCorp.com site: http://etoncorp.com/product_card/?p_P...

Be prepared at home, and on the go with the FRX2. The compact multi-purpose FRX2 is a solar, DC, or hand turbine powered AM/FM/NOAA weather radio with a USB smart phone charger. Spin the hand turbine for 60 seconds to get 10-15 minutes of weather updates, news and entertainment.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------­-------------------------------------------

To charge your smart phone, simply plug it into the USB port. Power will automatically "dump charge" to your phone, just like plugging into the wall. The FRX2 is easy to find thanks to the glow-in-the-dark locater, so it's perfect for camping and surprise power outages. The bright and long-lasting LED flashlight is handy in any situation and there's also an input to charge via a wall socket or computer using the included mini-USB cord.

??------------------------------------------------------------------------------------­--------------------------------------------??

See the FRX 3 emergency preparedness radio in action here: ??For more on Eton Corp's products, visit http://etoncorp.com